The Seven Last Words of Christ
We gather with the disciples, with Mary and the other women, with the soldiers, and with the passersby at the foot of the cross. As he faced death, Jesus tried to prepare his disciples for what was to come. He knew that, like Peter, we long to claim that we will never deny our Lord, that we will never lose our faith beneath the cross. Jesus proclaims for us seven last words for our journey to the cross and beyond. Join us and the musicians from The River each Wednesday by clicking on the Worship Online button found on our Welcome page.
- Wed. Feb. 24: 12 noon & 7 p.m. – Today you will be with me in Paradise.
- Wed. March 3: 12 noon & 7 p.m. – Woman, behold your son. Behold your mother.
- Wed. March 10: 12 noon & 7 p.m. – My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
- Wed. March 17: 12 noon & 7 p.m. – I am thirsty.
- Wed. March 24: 12 noon & 7 p.m. – It is finished.