Twelve More Women of the Bible Video Study
The week of June 12, we begin a six-week study of Twelve More Women of the Bible: Real Women. Real Trials. Real Triumphs. In this video Bible study, we will examine the spiritual lessons learned by six of these Old Testament women. We will look at their successes and failures, see how they drew near to God in the midst of trials, and learn how they overcame rejection and disappointment. Their stories will inspire us to persevere through difficult times and find joy in the hope that Jesus has provided.
There will be two opportunities for you to be part of this small group Bible study: Monday afternoons at 1 p.m. or Wednesday mornings at 10 a.m. Sign up at the Welcome Desk. The schedule is as follows:
- June 12/14: Proverbs 31 Woman: How Not to Do It All (Karen Ehman)
- June 19/21: Deborah: Fight Like a Girl (Bianca Juarez Olthoff)
- June 26/28: Shulamite Woman: We Had God at Hello (Lisa Harper)
- July 4 week: No studies.
- July 10/12: Ruth: Staying Focused in a World of Distractions (Chrystal Evans Hurst)
- July 17/19: Puah and Shiphrah: How to Fight Your Fears (Margaret Feinberg)
- July 24/26: Esther: Letting God Be in Control (Courtney Joseph)