Book Group Reading Schedule
All discussions take place via Zoom beginning at 6:30 p.m. Contact Pastor Sue for Zoom invitation firstname.lastname@example.org. All are welcome!
- October 25, 2021: The Vanishing Half: A Novel by Brit Bennett.
- November 22, 2021: Murder at Spirit Falls (No Ordinary Women Mysteries Book 1) by Barbara Deese and Dorothy Olson.
- January 24, 2022: For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway.
- February 28, 2022: Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah.
- March 28, 2022: The Midnight Library: A Novel by Matt Haig.
- April 25, 2022: Spirit Car: Journey to a Dakota Past by Diane Wilson.