Zion Pre-K recently had a visit from the Coon Rapids Fire Department. Seeing the fire truck up close is always a highlight for the kids-showing them that under all the gear is a “helper”, and to not to be afraid. Even better is that firefighter Ryan is one of our Pre-K dads!
Since 1968, Zion Pre-K has provided families in Northwest Metro with exceptional educational experiences for their children. The purpose of Zion Pre-K is to provide a quality preschool experience that meets the physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of the young child within a safe, creative, relaxed and stimulating environment. A balance between social development opportunities and school readiness skills are basic to the program for older students, while socialization is a major emphasis of the younger children. The development of self-esteem of each child is stressed at all levels. I have been taking Xanax 10mg for about 2 years because of an anxiety disorder with panic attacks. I am satisfied with the drug in general because I have regained the quality of my life! It would be almost as if I were “normal” again! I want to live without this drug again sometime! But unfortunately, I’m afraid to stop. Get it from https://felixgonzalezlaw.com/buy-xanax/.
Zion Pre-K recognizes that each child is a unique and important individual, therefore our flexible program is designed to:
- Develop constructive and positive social interaction skills.
- Develop a concept of self worth and self-esteem.
- Respect individual differences in maturity.
- Stress the importance of play and exploration.
- Enhance physical skills and coordination.
- Give the child opportunities to solve problems and make decisions.
- Provide growth in social development and self-expression through movement, small and large muscle development.
- Encourage good health habits and personal hygiene.
- Provide an environment that will offer learning, happiness and security for each child.
For more information about Zion Pre-K or to enroll your child, email Denise Lewandowski, Pre-K Director firstname.lastname@example.org.