Prayer MinistryConnect with Zion’s Prayer Ministry, such as Prayer Team, Prayer Requests, Prayer Chain.
The Zion Prayer Ministry has volunteer teams who offer your concerns and joys in prayer each Sunday. Green prayer request cards are available in the pews and during worship services each weekend requests are gathered by the members of the Prayer Ministry and individually prayed for at 11 a.m. All prayers are held strictly confidential.
Other ways that prayer is a part of our lives at Zion include:
- Christ care prayers begin all Zion activities.
- Prayer requests may be submitted on the Zion website at: www.zionanoka.org.
- The Joshua Men’s Group meets www.isotretinoinonlinebuy.com regularly and prays daily for our Kid City (Sunday School) children.
- Contemplative Prayer is offered the second Sunday of each month at 5 p.m.
- A prayer box is located in the Zion Chapel where you may place a prayer request at any time. The Prayer Team will pray on your behalf each Sunday. A prayer panel is also located in the Zion Chapel where you may light a candle for prayer for a loved one.
Thank you to the many volunteers and all of their efforts and to the wider Zion community for their prayers and financial commitment during our recent Habitat Blitz Week. Zion has partnered with Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity every year since 1994. Because of your...read more
Please consider being a driver for Meals on Wheels the week of April 23-27. To sign-up or for more information contact Suzanne Gaboury Volunteer / Membership Coordinator at email@example.com. Thanks for your willingness to serve the people in our community!...read more
Zion will next host Family Promise March 18-25, 2018. This county-wide program provides transitional housing for families needing and willing to work on obtaining employment and housing. The families are provided shelter, meals and a welcoming environment during their...read more
The Gathering at Zion provides family caregivers the opportunity to receive several hours of respite. Our dedicated volunteers provide friendship, social stimulation, and support to persons with memory loss in a safe and enjoyable environment. Volunteers typically...read more
Category: Adult Announcements